Why Custom Smart?
Are you curious about why our customers trust CustomSmart Homes to build their Energy Star certified homes? After you see the services we offer you'll see why we're the best green home builders in Tennessee.
- Custom Made Easy
- The System Built Advantage
- Our Smart Features = Big Benefits
- Simple Five Step Building Process
- Green Made Easy
- Lower Cost of Ownership
- Solid Reputation
Our Promise to YOU to create a home of exceptional beauty, quality,
and value, while making the building process simple, fast, and enjoyable!
- Web-based floor plan search program to help select from 140 custom floor plans.
- Affordable architectural & engineering services to design a completely custom built home.
- over 30,000 options and upgrades to choose form allowing you to personalize your home.
- One stop shopping at our model center, no running to multiple supplier locations.
- PowerTools pricing program which provides accurate and timely estimating for turn-key pricing within an hour.
- Detailed project budget, timeline, and home specifications included with each quote to minimize surprises or cost overruns.
- An experienced construction supervisor managing every aspect of the construction process, and staying in constant communication with you from start to finish.
- A custom home delivered in ½ the time it takes to build a site built home!
- A better built home due to the “System Built Advantage.”
- Highly engineered, high strength framing structure and roof system which reduces ownership costs and increases longevity of home.
- Built using “lean manufacturing” construction methods which reduces waste and lowers costs.
- Experienced, well trained tradesman, supervisors, and managers responsible for construction providing a better built product.
- Over 300 inspections performed by third party personnel throughout the building process as opposed to less than 5 done on site built construction projects.
- Wall, ceiling, floor, and roof systems constructed on jig table, which translates to a more attractive home because it is square, plumb, and level.
- Reuse and recycling of scrap in the building process which reduces costs and is easier on the environment.
- Tighter construction tolerances, fewer air leaks, and energy barrier wrap used to reduce heating and cooling costs.
- Materials kept dry and construction takes place in a controlled environment (indoors) which minimizes the chance for mold growth creating a healthier home.
- The building project has a known cost of construction and very short delivery times (1/2 the time of site built construction).
- Only Name Brand materials used such as Moen, Merillat, Progressive lighting, GE, and West Window.
- Double Insulated, low E glass windows standard for energy efficiency and UV protection of furnishings.
- State-of-the-Art PEX plumbing standard for long life and freeze protection of plumbing system.
- Rennai Tankless Water Heater option – save 30% on hot water costs!
- SolaTube Daylighting System option – save on electric costs and brighten dark rooms.
- Highly efficient Carrier Brand HVAC systems included with all homes for lower utilities cost.
- Multiple low maintenance exterior finishes to choose from (vinyl, Hardee, brick, stone, and stucco).
- 2/10 Warranty covering all finishes, systems, and structural components for added peace of mind.
- EVERY HOME is certified for Energy Star and Eco First Green Building which saves you money!
- Ability to go dark green or net zero for the lowest cost of ownership possible.
- R-30 Floor Insulation
- R-49 Ceiling Insulation
- 2”X4” Walls w/ R-15 or 2”X6” Walls w/ R-19
SmartUseage Plumbing Package
- Dual Flush Toilets In All Baths
- Water Saving Shower Heads
- Hi-Efficiency Kitchen And Bath Faucets
SmartUseage Electric Package
- Energy Star Exhaust Fan With Timer
- Motion Sensor Exterior Lights
- Closet And Pantry Lights On Activation Switch
Download our brochure and find out how to Build a Green home the easy way with HiPerformance Green!